Re: BUG #17462: Invalid memory access in heapam_tuple_lock

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17462: Invalid memory access in heapam_tuple_lock
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Another approach is to extend the SatisfiesDirty approach and store the tid of
> the next tuple version in addition the xmin/xmax we already store. And have
> heap_fetch() always set t_data to NULL if the snapshot check fails.

That seems like a fairly clean idea, although I think we can't use it
in the back branches without an ABI break.  We're not going to find a
TID's worth of padding space in struct SnapshotData.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17462: Invalid memory access in heapam_tuple_lock
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17462: Invalid memory access in heapam_tuple_lock