Re: understanding postgres issues/bottlenecks

От Bborie Park
Тема Re: understanding postgres issues/bottlenecks
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Since the discussion involves Dell PERC controllers, does anyone know if
the performance of LSI cards (those with the same chipsets as Dell) also
have similarly poor performance?

I have a LSI 8888ELP card, so would like to know what other people's
experiences are...

-bborie

--
Bborie Park
Programmer

Сообщение: Re: understanding postgres issues/bottlenecks
Сообщение: Re: understanding postgres issues/bottlenecks