Re: lesslog "incorrect resource manager data checksum."

От Koichi Suzuki
Тема Re: lesslog "incorrect resource manager data checksum."
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry, to have very long to handle your problem.

I tried to compress and decompress your WAL segments and found that your
WAL segments are created in 32bit environment, which must be
compressed/decompressed using 32bit binary.

PostgreSQL's WAL segment in 32bit environment is binary incompatible
with 64bit version so if you created WAL segments in 32bit environment,
you must compress them with 32bit version of pg_compresslog and restored
by 32bit version of pg_decompresslog.

I've tested your WAL segment using 32bit and 64bit pglesslog and found
that 64bit version worked perfect.

Please try this in 64bit environment.

Sorry for taking this long.   I'd like to notify this in pglesslog
materials.

Good luck;

Jean-Christophe Arnu さんは書きました:

--