Re: Load Image File From PostgreSQL DB

От Julius Tuskenis
Тема Re: Load Image File From PostgreSQL DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Albe Laurenz rašė:
> I don't quite understand what you wrote about lo_read and libpq,
> because libpq provides lo_open.
All I wanted to say, is that it's the components that "talks" to libpq,
so there's not a nice way of programming to violate the route "your code
-> component code -> libpq". So the programmer should choose if he (she)
wants to use libpq directly or via components as mixed way would require
knowledge of how components operate. As I don't (and don't want to) I
use only components.

Julius Tuskenis

От: "Albe Laurenz"
Сообщение: Re: Load Image File From PostgreSQL DB
От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: encoding of PostgreSQL messages