Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> And if nothing else, there is *nothing* else that I can think of that
>> meats the low tech standard and can be managed by more than one person.
>
> I think "more than one person" does not mean "any random guy round the
> corner", it means "somebody else from the team, preferrably people who
> is already is charge of the website".

Now we know some of the goals it would be nice to learn about the people
already in charge, who are they and what do they know about languages
and frameworks? This would make it much more easy to recommend
something. I read that we have freebsd, perl and PHP so far...

Cheers
Tino

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site
Сообщение: Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site