Need idea for a web framework for NLS site

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Need idea for a web framework for NLS site
Дата
Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site  ("damien@dalibo.info" <damien@dalibo.info>)
Список pgsql-www
I'm looking for suggestions for a new/better web framework to run the
NLS web site <http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/>.  It's
currently using "DocBook website", which is crufty and has all kinds of
weird XML dependencies.  I have tried to rewrite it using Ikiwiki, but
that also has some very particular weirdnesses that annoyed me very much.

I don't necessarily want to change the layout or contents of the web
site at all, but I would like to have a toolkit that has less overhead.

Requirements are roughly:

* Perfect and flawless table support is essential.  The page
<http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/status.html> is pretty
much the core of the service, so it must work well.  I currently create
HTML tables using a script and include them, but pretty much every
toolkit has problems in this area.  I am not attached to the HTML
markup, however.

* Low-tech, standard tools available through FreeBSD ports collection,
or whatever the sysadmins want to deal with.

* PostgreSQL-themable.

* Preferrably understandable and maintainable by more than one person.

Recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: