Re: [SPAM] Re: GIT mirror not updating

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [SPAM] Re: GIT mirror not updating
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>>
>>> So the procedure is to:
>>>
>>> 1. rsync PostgreSQL main repository.
>>> 2. Remove offending tags:
>>>
>>> cvs -d ~/pgcvsrepository-hacked/ rtag -d REL7_1_BETA2 pgsql
>>> cvs -d ~/pgcvsrepository-hacked/ rtag -d REL7_1_BETA3 pgsql
>>> cvs -d ~/pgcvsrepository-hacked/ rtag -d REL7_1_BETA pgsql
>>
>> Can we permanently hack our repo?  It doesn't seem like those tags have
>> a lot of value, after all.  (If somebody thinks they do, perhaps we can
>> re-tag.)
>
> I don't know. It's not a big deal, either way.

Or if we can figure out *what* is wrong with them, perhaps we can fix
it? it is some level of historical information that we'd loose, after
all. Granted not very important historical information, but if it's
fixable there's no reason not to do that instead.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [SPAM] Re: GIT mirror not updating
Сообщение: Re: [SPAM] Re: GIT mirror not updating