Re: Dialog sizing (arrrggghh!)

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Dialog sizing (arrrggghh!)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Dave Page a écrit :
> [...]
> I noticed another issue with the dialogues today - on Mac, the
> listview on the definition pane of dlgType (for a composite type)
> doesn't shrink when the dialogue is shrunk. We've seen this before, so
> I'm guessing you know which is the correct fix :-)

Well, that's still not easy to fix. I have something that seems better
but I still need to work more on this. I hope I'll be able to finish
this next week.

Merry christmas to all :)

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

От: Ashesh Vashi
Сообщение: Re: Updated patch: Add support for execution of jobs on a remote database