Re: Updated patch: Add support for execution of jobs on a remote database

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Updated patch: Add support for execution of jobs on a remote database
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi All,
- pgAdmin seems to be able to handle connecting to an old-style schema
(which is good), but I didn't see any code in pgAgent to do similar. I
would suggest we do something like the following, which should allow
for future changes:
 * Add an SQL function pgagent_schema_version() which returns an int
(with a value of 3 for this version - we'll bump the package to
3.0.0).
Introduced a new function pgagent_schema_version() in the pgagent.sql
Also, written into the pgagent_update.sql for unreadability.
For upgrade purpose.
Sorry for misspelled in hurry.
--
Regards,