Re: New redirector

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: New redirector
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> FYI - I've committed a new version of the URL redirector for downloads.
>
> The old version was being used for linkfilter-breakthrough to distribute
> viruses :-(
>
> Since I was hacking around that code anyway, I didn't just add a filter
> to it, but changed around how it works a bit. Apart from it no longer
> being possible to use it to break through stupid linkblockers, it has
> also made the URLs easier to read and copy/paste, and we're also storing
> the logging information in a way that's much easier to analyze than before.
>
> Do keep your eyes open for bugs, of course :-)

this change broke most of the website replication code and is close to
running out some of the website mirrors out of diskspace. It seems that
the mirror script is now copying tons of /redir/<mirrorid> directories
to the slaves and some of them contain indvidual copies of the full
source tarball for all active releases.
This causes both disk-usage related issues as well as very long
sync-times between wwwmaster and the slaves...
I don't have time to look into that more closely now so it would ge good
if somebody else could.

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: