Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1324)

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1324)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> - Todo item
>   * Documentation updates.
>     The "sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1324.patch" is not uptodate,
>     because higher priority should be given to provide the patch
>     set for reviewers. So, I'll update the src/doc/* from now.

The documentation patch is updated, as follows:
- http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1334.patch

I revised whole of the descriptions, and it contains the recent design
changes, like two new system columns, hardwired Row-level Database ACLs
and so on.

Rest of components are unchanged, see the rev.1224 for them.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>