Re: Hot standby and b-tree killed items

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Hot standby and b-tree killed items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>> Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com> wrote:
> I understand the need, but we won't be using SQLSTATE = 40001.
>
> That corresponds to ERRCODE_T_R_SERIALIZATION_FAILURE, which that
error
> would not be.
Isn't it a problem with serialization of database transactions?  You
hit it in a different way, but if it is a temporary failure due to the
timing of the transactions, I strongly feel that that is the correct
SQLSTATE to use.  Perhaps more information to provide any useful
context could be in the info or hint areas?
-Kevin

От: Martin Pihlak
Сообщение: Re: SQL/MED compatible connection manager
От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: Hot standby and b-tree killed items