Re: Partitioning wiki page

От Emmanuel Cecchet
Тема Re: Partitioning wiki page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi David,

Could you explain me what do you mean by putting a partition offline?
I am just starting to get familiar with the use cases at Aster Data
Systems that are probably not covering all the requirements that
everyone has seen so far in the field. So I am eager to learn and try to
integrate that in the wiki page.

Thanks for the feedback,
Emmanuel

--