Re: PostgreSQL installation

От Marc Schablewski
Тема Re: PostgreSQL installation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/silent.html

We did that in one of our setups. It works, but has some limitations.
For example, you cannot set a global encoding via the command line (its
a known installer bug in 8.3.4/8.3.5). And it didn't worked for us on
some w2k3 servers, if you didn't install to the system drive. You can
work around both issues, though, by doing the setup without running
initdb and calling initdb manually afterwards.

Marc