Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Greg Stark wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> Also, the following patches currently still have bugs, but when the bugs are
>> fixed I'll be looking for performance testers, so please either watch the
>> wiki or watch this space:
>> -- posix_fadvise (Gregory Stark)
>
> Eh? Quite possibly but none that I'm aware of. The only problem is a
> couple of trivial bits of bitrot. I'll a post an update now if you
> want.

I'm just going off the status on hackers archives.  I didn't actually
try to build it before posting that.

If you have an updated patch, link on CommitFest page?  Thanks.

--Josh

Сообщение: Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing
Сообщение: Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing