Re: c function - undefined symbols

От Steffn
Тема Re: c function - undefined symbols
Дата
Re: c function - undefined symbols  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

Thanks for your reply. Yes, thats also my suspicion. But what library to
include?
I added /Library/PostgreSQL/8.3/lib/** to my library search path, but it
won't help. If I knew which library I have to add, I think I can figure
out how to properly configure my build settings. Couldn't find any hints
in the docu nor in the mailing list.

Thanks,
steffn