Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]
Дата
Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Robert Treat wrote:
> Since turnkey doesnt update packages themselves (they just grab ubuntu feeds),
> do they need a contact for the list?  Or would that preclude them from being
> listed on the download page? (I'd also note that Robert Bernier is not on
> the -packagers list (afaik) , but he now has a distribution listed as well
> (pg_live))

Well, does he produce a new release on time for every source release?
Or is it more like when the conference schedule calls for it?

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]