Re: Problems With Bad PID and Missing Socket -- FIXED

От Klint Gore
Тема Re: Problems With Bad PID and Missing Socket -- FIXED
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Dec 2008, Rich Shepard wrote:
>
> >  I had this happen several years ago, but do not recall what fixed the bad
> > PID file and socket. The thread had been saved here, but I must have
> > inadvertenly deleted it.
>
>    Figured out how to fix the problem, but still cannot get SQL-Ledger to
> load. Time to ask on that mail list.

How did you fix it?  (so its filed in the archive)

klint.

--
Klint Gore
Database Manager

Ph: 02 6773 3789
Fax: 02 6773 3266
EMail: kgore4@une.edu.au

От: Rich Shepard
Сообщение: Re: Problems With Bad PID and Missing Socket -- FIXED
Сообщение: Re: Problems With Bad PID and Missing Socket -- FIXED