Re: [postgis-devel] CLUSTER in 8.3 on GIST indexes break

От Mark Cave-Ayland
Тема Re: [postgis-devel] CLUSTER in 8.3 on GIST indexes break
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Gregory Stark wrote:

> Uhm. That rather sucks. I was able to reproduce it too.
>
> It seems to happen after I pause for a bit, and not when I run the script in
> fast succession.

Thanks for the verification Greg. I'm wondering if the GiST part is a
red herring, and in fact it is related to some bizarre interaction
between CLUSTER/VACUUM/autovacuum?

ATB,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland
http://www.siriusit.co.uk

Сообщение: Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard
Сообщение: Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard