Re: Versioned mo file installation

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: Versioned mo file installation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Solaris currently stores messages into separate directories like
/usr/postgres/8.3/share/locale which solves multiversion problem, but it brings
another problem, because gettext on solaris needs extra directory infrastructure.

I think debians patch is good approach.
    Zdenek

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~pitti/postgresql/debian-8.3/annotate/127?file_id=03gettextdomains.pat-20060925215343-vp3e1xxgtg0tzea6-45