Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1268)

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1268)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>> Look at the existing configure options;  we don't remove features via
>>> configure unless it is for some platform-specific reason.  Please remove
>>> the configure option and make it always enabled.
>> OK, I'll update it in the next patch set.
>
> Good.  I assume the SQL-row security patch is not testable alone with
> out the rest of the patches, right?

The minimum requirements are the 1st and 2nd patches.
The first provides security hooks to PostgreSQL server program, and
the other provides ones to pg_dump command.
The 3rd, 4th and 5th are not necessary for the test purpose.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>