modification of query given to JDBC interface of Postgres.

От kirang@it.iitb.ac.in
Тема modification of query given to JDBC interface of Postgres.
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
hi all,

I am an M.Tech Student of IITBombay, India. We are doing a project for
Access control in Postgres.

I want to know whether it is posible to modify the query given to the
jdbc interface of the Postgres and add an extra predicate to that query.

If any body could help . please reply to this mail as fast as you can.

Thanks and regards.

kiran

KReSIT, IITB.