Re: Patch for "Panel for Joins in the Graphic Query Builder"

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Patch for "Panel for Joins in the Graphic Query Builder"
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the updated patch.
That sounds good. It seems to work for a while, and then the row
highlighting stops working. It seemed to stop after I clicked on (but
didn't change the value) in one of the combos in the Join Type column.
To get it to work again, I have to close and re-open the query tool.
That is still broken however. Basically, clicking on a join just stops
highlighting the appropriate row. Double-clicking doesn't highlight
either, but it does still change the tab.
This was happening, because I completely missed to call the gqbCustomGrid's Revert function.

Regards,
Ashesh