Re: Corruption in postgres 7.4 on solaris 2.9.

От Gary Schlachter
Тема Re: Corruption in postgres 7.4 on solaris 2.9.
Дата
Re: Corruption in postgres 7.4 on solaris 2.9.  ("Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
    Straight 7.4.  No dot release.  I do not doubt this could be a problem within the version I am using.  However, I am looking for a way to correct/recover the database.

Scott Marlowe wrote:
On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Gary Schlachter