Re: text type handling

От Ken Boss
Тема Re: text type handling
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks much for your response, Kris.  I have been able to make things work for my purposes by applying the patch
suggestedby Daniel Migowski in the thread referenced below.  I tried to implement your suggestion as well, but know
onlyenough to be dangerous.  Returning Integer.MAX_VALUE from the Oid.TEXT case in the getPrecision method of
TypeInfoCache.javahad no discernible effect - I must have been coding in the wrong place.  At any rate, I will look
forwardto that fix in the next release.

Thanks again,

--Ken

<Pine.BSO.4.64.0812021736080.1073@leary.csoft.net>, Kris Jurka