Re: PiTR and other architectures....

От Philip Warner
Тема Re: PiTR and other architectures....
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> But, as Simon pointed out, is it really worth the risk? PITR is closer
> to a physical process, and it's probably wise to just assume it's not
> portable.

Yeah...I am getting that impression ;-). From this I will assume we need:
- same OS (and OS minor version?)- same CPU architecture

I was hoping it was a simple set of requirements, but that's life.

Tel: (+61) 03 5330 3171          |                 _________  \
Fax: (+61) 03 5330 3172          |                 ___________ |
http://www.rhyme.com.au <http://www.rhyme.com.au/>
GPG key available upon request.  |  /                                |/

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: PiTR and other architectures....
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_all_tables vs NULLs