Re: Connect via odbc from Windows to Linux

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Connect via odbc from Windows to Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Bruce Hyatt wrote:

> I see that the classname is wrong. It seems the application is appending the classname to itself for some reason. The
applicationis simple - only 27 lines total and three lines apply to the connection. The relevant lines are:

I suggest you post your whole testcase to the list, it's too hard to
guess at exactly what you're doing otherwise.

-O

От: Bruce Hyatt
Сообщение: Re: Connect via odbc from Windows to Linux
От: Bruce Hyatt
Сообщение: Re: Connect via odbc from Windows to Linux