Re: [pgsql-www] Reg: Nested query

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Reg: Nested query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/12/2008 18:39, Vignesh Raaj wrote:
> Can anyone please help in getting a solution...

Cross-posting to lots of inappropriate lists is not going to endear you
to many people, and is going to decrease, not increase, your chance of
getting an answer.

You should post to -general only with this query, as ISTM that this is
most appropriate for your query.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: Monty on MySQL 5.1: "Oops, we did it again"
Сообщение: Re: Monty on MySQL 5.1: "Oops, we did it again"