Re: dynamic result sets support in extended query protocol

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: dynamic result sets support in extended query protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12.01.22 11:20, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> Since you mentioned that this patch depends on the SHOW_ALL_RESULTS psql patch
> which is still being worked on, I'm not expecting much activity here until the
> prerequirements are done.  It also seems better to mark this patch as Waiting
> on Author as further reviews are probably not really needed for now.

Well, a review on the general architecture and approach would have been
useful.  But I understand that without the psql work, it's difficult for
a reviewer to even get started on this patch.  It's also similarly
difficult for me to keep updating it.  So I'll set it to Returned with
feedback for now and take it off the table.  I want to get back to it
when the prerequisites are more settled.