[TSearch2] Chinese dictionary?

От Daniel Chiaramello
Тема [TSearch2] Chinese dictionary?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello.

I am looking for a Chinese dictionary for TSearch2 Postgresql feature,
with no success yet.

I found a reference on a chinese webpage:

http://code.google.com/p/nlpbamboo/wiki/TSearch2

With the help of translate.google.com, I thought managed to figure out
what to do: I installed "nlpbamboo" on my Redhat server, but I failed to
follow the next steps because of compilation errors trying to make
"postgres/bamboo"

Anyways, even if i had successfully followed the different steps
described, I would still have lacked the most important part: the
dictionary files themselves...

Has one of you managed to instaleld a chinese TSearch2 dictionary on
Postgres?

Thanks for your attention,
Daniel Chiaramello

Сообщение: Re: Detecting changes to certain fields in 'before update' trigger functions
Сообщение: Re: Detecting changes to certain fields in 'before update' trigger functions