Re: Review: Hot standby

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Review: Hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Guillaume Smet wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 6:45 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
>> Hm.  People have complained of that fact from time to time in normal
>> usage as well.  Should we simply change SIGINT handling to allow it to
>> cancel an idle transaction?
>>

> If this means that we would be able to able to easily rollback the
> current transaction of a backend stuck in "idle in transaction"
> status, a big +1.

Yes, I have had clients caught by this regularly (last time less than a
week ago), it would be a significant enhancement.

cheers

andrew

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for matching wildcard server certificates to the new
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for matching wildcard server certificates to the new