Re: spanish advocacy mailing list

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: spanish advocacy mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Guido Barosio escreveu:
> IMHO IRC is not that handy for many people, nor even searchable, though.

I have to agree with Guido here but the brazilian community uses IRC to
help voting about tough decision like some steps in an event's
organization. The regional advocacy mailing list has an important role
when the goal is to increase the number of users in a region. At least
in Brazil, it works (and I think in Europe too). We're using our
"advocacy" mailing list to discuss about events, documentation,
translations and everything that is off-topic to our -general mailing list.

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/

От: "Santiago Zarate"
Сообщение: Re: Argentina Press Contact
От: "Guido Barosio"
Сообщение: Re: spanish advocacy mailing list