Re: portability of "designated initializers"

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: portability of "designated initializers"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera escreveu:

> The reloptions patch uses three arrays, one for each type of option
> (bool, int, float).  I'm wondering if we could use a single array with
> all options, and a union containing the values.  The only problem with
> that (AFAICS) is the initialization.

I already tried that and don't use because of portability issues. But I
don't thing 3 (maybe 4 -- when we have string types in it) loops in
sequence are so ugly. IMHO, we can live with that.

--  Euler Taveira de Oliveira http://www.timbira.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: portability of "designated initializers"
От: Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Сообщение: Re: portability of "designated initializers"