Re: HEAD build failure on win32 mingw

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: HEAD build failure on win32 mingw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Jaime Casanova wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 4:31 AM, ITAGAKI Takahiro
> <itagaki.takahiro@oss.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>
>> I used a nightly snapshot(snapshot/postgresql-snapshot.tar.bz2)
>> and it includes *.gz files. It would be the cause.
>>

> i saw the same on a nightly snapshot a week ago, then used cvs and
> everything was good... i thouhgt it was a problem already solved...
> could be a problem in the nightly builds?

Yeah. Buildfarm doesn't do docs at all.

Looks to me at first glance like this line in the Makefile:
       $(mkinstalldirs) man$(sqlmansectnum)

should be moved up so it comes immediately after gzip line. That
certainly seems to make it work properly for me.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Cool hack with recursive queries
Сообщение: Re: Cool hack with recursive queries