Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time

От Ron Mayer
Тема Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time
Дата
Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 08:18 -0800, Ron Mayer wrote:
>> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> If measured in "bytes of the gzipped mbox" it ...
>
> Its because we eliminated the -patches mailing list.

That's part of it.  I've added -patches to the graph at
http://0ape.com/postgres_mailinglist_size/ as well as
a graph of hackers+patches combined; and it still looks
like hackers+patches is quite high in the past 3 months.

With hackers+patches it looks like 2002-08 was the biggest
month; but the past 3 months still look roughly twice
late 2007's numbers.