Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> writes:
>>> I also was confused by its flatness.  I am finding the email traffic
>>> almost impossible to continue tracking, so something different is
>>> happening, but it seems it is not volume-related.
>> Yes, my perception also is that it's getting harder and harder to keep
>> up with the list traffic; so something is happening that a simple
>> volume count doesn't capture.
>>
>> Does anyone have the data to break it down per mailing list?  That might
>> yield some more insight.
>
> Here's a graph of the more popular mailinglists (I couldn't include all
> - the graph was completely unreadable) as seen in the archives search db.

Pfft, -general didn't like that file even though it was only 60k or so.

Here's a link to an uploaded version:
http://www.smugmug.com/photos/421507651_8pe6C-O.png

//Magnus

От: "Pavan Deolasee"
Сообщение: Re: transaction isolation level in plpgsql function
Сообщение: Re: transaction isolation level in plpgsql function