Re: [SQL] primary key view failure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] primary key view failure
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Ross J. Reedstrom" <reedstrm@wallace.ece.rice.edu> writes:

>> Your example seems to work fine for me with current sources.
>> What version are you running?

> I just got the same results as Rob, with a 6.5.0 install,

OK, I went back and tried it with 6.5.1 and indeed see the same failure
as Rob.  So it's something that's been fixed in the current sources.
I dunno what --- but I did a *lot* of work on the parser's array support
last month, and that might have something to do with it...

> and a hopefully helpful error message:
> idas_proto=> \d blah
> ERROR:  get_ruledef of blah: unknown node type 111 in check_if_rte_used()

That one is still there in current sources.  Will clean it up.

> So, is this fixed in 6.5.1, or is it something that needs backporting from
> current?

A backport from current may not be too practical, unless someone wants
to try to identify exactly what's failing in 6.5.*.  I bet it's an array
issue, but beyond that I'm clueless.
        regards, tom lane