Re: Trying Compile libpq.dll with VC++ 9.0, but need help

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Trying Compile libpq.dll with VC++ 9.0, but need help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi.
>
> It is very strange....
>
> I checked that it was ready in VC9 again.
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/WIN32_BUILD_INF/LOG_LIBPQ_WIN32MAK.txt
> Furthermore, even psql was checked.
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/WIN32_BUILD_INF/psql_win32_pg83.mak
> Please move psql_win32_pg83 win32.mak on src\bin\psql.
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/WIN32_BUILD_INF/LOG_PSQL_WIN32MAK.txt
>
> However, It will be necessary what is bad and to investigate in your
> environment.
>
> I think....
>
> 1. One proposal nmake -f win32.mak clean
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi Saito
>
> -

Hi,

I will give it another try tomorrow.  It could be something related to
the fact that I am running on XP 64bit.  I will try and compile it on a
VM with 32bit XP, and also try to build it with MinGW.  I did try the
clean and it didn't make any difference.  It compiles fine with the
/MD option, I even got it to compile against the lastest openSSL, though
I did have to comment out one little line.

Thanks,

Tony

Сообщение: Re: In memory Database for postgres
Сообщение: Re: In memory Database for postgres