Re: Trying Compile libpq.dll with VC++ 9.0, but need help

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Trying Compile libpq.dll with VC++ 9.0, but need help
Дата
Re: Trying Compile libpq.dll with VC++ 9.0, but need help  ("Dann Corbit" <DCorbit@connx.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Dann Corbit wrote:

> How much disk space do you have?
>
> I guess that you are running out of space.
>
> During the link, watch the available disk space.

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the reply :-)

I actually got it working.    Now the only problem is it still has a
dependency for
MSVCR90.DLL

Does anyone know if this can be done with mingw so I can eliminate the
MSVCR90.DLL dependency?
I have it installed but that is even more foreign to me than VS :-)
(mostly use borland CodeGear tools)

Thanks,

Tony