Re: PATCH for CREATE DATABASE with COLLATE, CTYPE & CONNECTION LIMIT

От Ashesh D Vashi
Тема Re: PATCH for CREATE DATABASE with COLLATE, CTYPE & CONNECTION LIMIT
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume Lelarge,

Thanks for the comments.

Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
Ashesh Vashi a écrit :
[...]
Please find the patch for "CREATE DATABASE" with COLLATE, CTYPE &
CONNECTION LIMIT.

Some comments :* the new properties are not displayed in the Properties tab.
If you want, I can make it visible for all the version of PostgreSQL and make it disabled for not supported version of PostgreSQL.
* COLLATE & CTYPE should visible for PostgreSQL 8.4.
* CONNECTION LIMIT should be visible for PostgreSQL 8.1 & later.
(I may forget to ask you to use embed-xrc.bat  on windows. :( )
If not, I will have to look into the patch. :(
 * the Comment field is really too small; you should make the dialog  bigger.
Will do.
 * CTYPE is not recognized by the syntax highlighting handler (it  appears in black).
Oh.. I missed out.
And a question: why do you limit the connection limit to 1000?
Nobody asked to me to limit it to 1000.
For sack of it, I have done it, actully I was looking for input from you all.
What do you say?

Thanks for reviewing the patch.
Will send the updated patch as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ashesh

Thanks for your patch.

Regards.