Re: 8.3 libpq.dll not working on some versions of windows

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: 8.3 libpq.dll not working on some versions of windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Glyn Astill wrote:

> Pretty sure I've used most 8.3.x versions here on both sp2 and 3.
>
> How have you chacked you have all the dependencies? (I like depends.exe)
>
> http://www.dependencywalker.com/

hmm, the problem seems to be that MSVCR71.DLL has a problem with some
versions of Kernel32.DLL,
dependency walker reports this:
Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in an implicitly dependent module.
I have all the required files in the same dir as my exe

I did this test on the latest version of wine (libpq.dll always worked
in wine before), and I was getting the exact same behavior on the
PCs at work.  WINE is not a good test for this I know, but all I have at
the moment.

I will have to try this on the PCs at work(on Monday) that are having
the issue.  I know one of them is a really old XP (6 years) that was
just recently updated to SP3.

От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: Seek within Large Object, within PL/* function?
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum Full is *hideously* slow!