8.3 libpq.dll not working on some versions of windows

От Tony Caduto
Тема 8.3 libpq.dll not working on some versions of windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
We have been running into issues where the 8.3.x versions of libpq.dll
will not load in certain
versions of windows and WINE(does not load at all on wine).

It seems to be hit and miss on Windows XP, mostly seems to affect SP3
and some SP2 installs of XP.

I have only been able to get around this by installing a much older
version of libpq.dll.

And I did have all the dependencies installed along with the DLL, it
just plain refuses to load.  I also check that there were no
rouge copies of the files in system32.

Thanks,

Tony