Re: the patch: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: the patch: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST
Дата
Re: the patch: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST  (Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Quan Zongliang a écrit :
> Patch for TODO item:
> - Add support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST when creating indexes.
>
> I had tested it in Windows XP with db 8.2.11 and 8.3.5
>
> Review it, please.

I compiled it on Linux, and tested it with an 8.3.5 release. It works
well (create, modify, view, ...) but I don't like the UI.

First, I don't like the group of radio buttons. I think it would be
better to replace it with a combo box.

Second, the grid should have three columns: Column Name, Order, and
NULLs Order.

Anyway, it'll be a great new feature for pgAdmin.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org