Re: Archive files growth!!!

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Archive files growth!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
paulo matadr wrote:
> How the best way to controling fast growth in my Database.

I'm going to assume, based on the config info you quoted and the subject
line, that you mean controlling the size of the archived WAL files on
the warm standby server. If that assumption is incorrect, you might want
to reply with a bit more detail about your problem.

If so, one option may be to use pg_clearxlogtail to zero the unused
portions of the backup copies of your WAL files then compress them with
(eg) gzip. Make sure to TEST YOUR BACKUPS.

--
Craig Ringer