Re: SQL5 budget

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: SQL5 budget
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> David Rowley escribió:
>
>> Or is sponsoring a feature paying money to people that already plan to
>> implement something?
>
> Nobody on their mind would plan to implement the features being proposed
> here ... I didn't look very far but it seems mainly nonsense.

Yeah, I would have assumed that for most people in this discussion the
name Dmitry Turin would ring a bell.  Search the archives for further
amusement.

От: Ron Mayer
Сообщение: Re: Re: Updated interval patches (SQL std output, ISO8601 intervals, and interval rounding)
Сообщение: Re: Re: Updated interval patches (SQL std output, ISO8601 intervals, and interval rounding)