Re: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch

От Leonardo F
Тема Re: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
So, if I'm not mistaken:

hash indexes -> can't be used in CLUSTER
gin indexes -> can't be used in CLUSTER

that leaves:

btree -> ok
expression btree -> I have to find a way to compute the expression for each tuple: hints?
gist -> how can I get something "comparable" by tuplesort? Or should I rule it  out from the seq scan + sort path?

Leonardo