Re: Last Week to Participate in PostgreSQL Certification JTA Survey

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Last Week to Participate in PostgreSQL Certification JTA Survey
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

> I am sorry you are having trouble Josh. It might be helpful if you let
> the certification project know you were having problems. That is over
> here:

I didn't bother because I saw that there were already several dozen
comments reporting exactly my issues, and that these comments had not
been responded to on the page.

> I would not let this issue sour your experience. The PostgreSQL
> Certification project has garnered a 50% response rate on the JTA. That
> is Presidential election percentages. I am quite pleased with the
> result.

Um, 50% of what?

> I would also note that all reports we have had of people not being able
> to take the survey is because they didn't set up an account. I notice
> that you "just" set up your account. Are you still having issues? What
> is the error you are receiving?

I get the nonsensical questions which others have already reported.  I
also get the "this page has performed an illegal operation" error, which
prevents submitting the survey.

--Josh

Сообщение: Re: Last Week to Participate in PostgreSQL Certification JTA Survey
Сообщение: Re: Last Week to Participate in PostgreSQL Certification JTA Survey