Re: extending functionality strategy

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: extending functionality strategy
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Gevik Babakhani <pgdev@xs4all.nl> wrote:
Hi all,

Update regarding the patch:

- I finally was able to test the patch (#2) on CentOS 5.2/GTK. It works as
expected.
- After some investigation and tests, I found no easy way to subclass the
wxListCtrl in order to not change the xrc files.
- In order to fix the broken padding in OSX, I have to fiddle around with
item padding in the xrc file which I have no way of testing at this moment.

I would like to know whether the item ordering/arranger is worth developing
further. Please let me know.
Well, I think it's a nice idea, and can probably do some Mac fiddling
(assuming you can wait until I get the time). I'm still not entirely
sure I like the design though.

Ashesh; is this something you'd like to look at as a spare time mini
project? (feel free to say no - I have plenty more for your to get
stuck into :-p ).
I would like work on it.
Sorry for a bit late answer.
I had to go through the whole thread (downloaded from mailing archive) before answering the question.

Regards,
Ashesh

Сообщение: Re: extending functionality strategy
Сообщение: Re: extending functionality strategy