Re: Database access over the Internet...

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Database access over the Internet...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/11/2008 04:32, Uwe C. Schroeder wrote:
> Actually it's polite and pretty much standard to hit "reply all" and I for one
> appreciate it when I'm kept on CC, just because originally I was interested
> in the topic discussed and I might miss the response otherwise.

There's also the fact that people quite often post to the list without
actually being subscribed - so if there were no CC they'd never get an
answer to their question.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: Database access over the Internet...
Сообщение: Re: Database access over the Internet...