Re: jobs.postgresql.org - SPEC

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: jobs.postgresql.org - SPEC
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Too true.
> Good points.
>
> Perhaps a very simple app. is ample.
>
> It could be a simple as 2 pages.
> One to email a job listing to me and one to display all
> listings.
>
> I'll update the listing page manually as listings trickle in and
> follow up on listings to see if they've been filled.
>
> Maybe a third page for job seekers to list their Postgresql skills
> for Employers to contact ?

Sounds like an excellent start.

What about combining that with a "search aggregator" so people can
volunteer job sites in their country that offer some PG jobs? Hmm - need
to be quite flexible in the fields you could submit, and we'd have to
think about terms of usage.

- Richard Huxton

Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] jobs mailling list: